We are Medical and Surgical specialists treating all conditions of the foot and ankle. Our podiatry practice has been in existence for over 30 years.
Our podiatrists, Dr. Michael Zyzda and Dr. Olivia Stransky, have completed years of training along with advanced post residency training (Surgical and Orthopedic Board certification).
We pride ourselves on our personal touch, from attentive and devoted physicians, to caring and helpful staff.
Our services include:
- complete foot and ankle care, exams, and check-ups
- sports medicine, over use injuries, training errors
- orthotics / shoe inserts, diabetic shoes
- complicated wounds and diabetic foot care
- foot and leg braces
- surgical and non surgical care of fractures of the foot and ankle
- reconstructive foot and ankle surgery
We are able to treat all types of foot conditions, including:
- nail and skin conditions
- complex fractures
- ingrown toe nails, fungus nails
- plantar fasciitis/heel pain
- bunions, hammertoes
- burning feet
- corns and calluses, warts
- injuries and infections
- flat feet
Our podiatrists have full hospital privileges in Denver area hospitals and participate in most major insurance plans. Click here to see a list of the most well-known insurance plans we participate with.
WE ARE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE SAME-DAY APPOINTMENTS FOR MOST EMERGENCIES.
MAIN OFFICE: Denver – 2727 Bryant St., Suite 400, Denver, Co. 80211
For complete parking directions, please CLICK HERE.
Other Locations: Denver – 1930 South Federal Blvd, Suite A, Denver, Colorado 80219
Castle Rock – 2352 Meadows Boulevard, Castle Rock, Colorado 80109
Conifer – 26659 Pleasant Park Road, Conifer, Colorado 80433
Evergreen – 30940 Stagecoach Blvd., Suite E290, Evergreen, Colorado 80439